- Delivery is based on size and weight of your order. This is calculated at checkout. The courier will provide a kerb side delivery only on heavier items e.g stoves or ceramic BBQ's. We do also provide a two man delivery service on certain items within a 25 mile radius of our store postcode: LE17 4EJ or 30 miles north or south bound of the M1 Junction 20 for a nominal fee, if you need the delivery men to carry your item into the room of your choice and allow you to check the items over before you accept delivery ask our showroom team about our 2-man delivery service. If you require the 2-man delivery service please call us on 01455 552 552 to check eligibility.
- Where do we deliver to?
- We deliver to all UK addresses. The price you see advertised is the price you pay, including delivery to all UK mainland addresses. If you live in Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland or other offshore islands, please call to confirm we can deliver to your address and if there are any extra delivery charges.
- How do we deliver?
- For large items we use a national pallet delivery service. The goods will arrive on a lorry, so please let us know in advance if you have restricted access.
The stove or large item will be packed on a pallet and moved using a pallet truck. The driver will be able to wheel this as close as possible to your property - if you have a garage they'll be able to wheel it into there for you. The pallet truck can only be wheeled over a finished surface so it's not possible to wheel it over a gravelled drive or up or down steps.
The pallets are normally about 1m wide, so this is the minimum width gate they can fit through. Please note that the driver is not insured to unpack or carry the stove, large or heavy item into your house - with two-man delivery, they can carry the stove into your preferred room.
- For smaller items we use courier services such as DPD, Hermes, UPS ect.
- When will we deliver?
- All the products on our site have an estimated delivery time which will be stated at the time of ordering. However, many of our products are made to order, we will contact you once production is confirmed to arrange a convenient day and time to deliver. We will also call you 24 hours before your delivery.
- What is required when the goods arrive?
- The goods must be inspected before they are signed for. In the unlikely event of any damage, make sure this is noted on the Proof of Delivery form. Any problems or damage also need to be reported to our office by calling 01455 552 552 whilst the driver is still there.
If there is any damage, we will tell you what to do. You may be asked to accept the goods and we will send replacement parts, or we may ask you to reject the goods and we will send you a replacement.
Parcel Delivery: Our parcel couriers deliver weekdays between 8am and 8pm
Pallet Delivery: Delivery hours are between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday Please note that larger, heavy items may arrive on a pallet. Insurance restrictions will mean that drivers cannot move the pallet up or down steps, across loose surface driveways or into or through a property or up steep inclines. The driver will not be able to remove items from the pallet or take the pallet away with them. In essence, the driver will be able to moved the pallet as far as is physically possible, which may be limited to the kerbside. We would always recommend that suitable persons are available to move heavy goods on the day. Do not forget to consider the following factors that may prevent us from completing a standard delivery including, but not limited to: parking restrictions; delivery vehicle size restrictions; restricted external access to the property to the intended delivery location. Such factors may require alternative delivery methods for which, in some cases, there is an additional charge. You are able to make mention of any specifics regarding delivery in the customer comments section during checkout. Delivery will be calculated at the checkout. Please contact us for delivery quotes if you are outside mainland UK
If you require express delivery or a specific delivery date or have any concerns about delivery, please contact us on 01455 552 552 and we will advise if this is available on your order.
All of our orders are dispatched from our warehouse.
You can usually expect to receive your order in 7-10 working days but some bespoke or made-to-order products and out of stock items may take longer to arrive. If you have particular delivery requirements please call 01455 552 552 to discuss them.
If you require us to hold the item before delivery, where for example works are ongoing at your home and you are not ready for the item, please mention this in the customer comments section during checkout or call us prior to placing your order to discuss options.
Please note: The carriers shall be relieved of its obligation to perform the contract to the extent that the performance is prevented by failure of the customer, fire, weather conditions, industrial dispute, labour disturbance or cause beyond the reasonable control of the carrier.
Click and Collect
For customers who are able to visit our showroom in Lutterwoth, we offer a free click and collect service. If you would prefer to collect your order please select “Click and Collect" at the checkout. Once your order has been placed, we will process it and place any necessary purchase orders with our suppliers. If the items are already in stock you will be contacted to inform you that your order is ready to collect. If they are out of stock, we will place an order with our supplier and notify you as soon as it comes in to our warehouse.
When collecting please bear in mind the size and weight of your order compared to that of your vehicle and ensure you will have adequate space to safely transport the product. Our transport team will be able to help you load your vehicle but you will need sufficient man-power to unload it at home. The address for collection will either be from our showroom or our warehouse the addresses are as follows:
Showroom: Oak & Ash Home, 31 Market Street Lutterworth, LE17 4EJ.
Warehouse: Unit 3A, Ladywood Works, Lutterworth, LE17 4HD.
Both sites have a large carpark where a member of the team will meet you, please provide a copy of the order and suitable photographic ID, such as a driving licence.
Refund & Returns Policy
We hope that you are delighted with your purchase from Oak & Ash Home. However, if you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return them within 14 days of receipt for a replacement or refund. Goods must be in the same condition as they were despatched to you. If this is not the case, your refund may be affected. Oak & Ash Home will refund the postage costs if the return is a result of an error made by Oak & Ash Home in fulfilling your order.
In the case of faulty or damaged parts, these will be replaced in the first instance unless the whole item is being returned for a refund.
To make a return, please send the items together with your delivery note and a covering letter outlining the reason for return.
Goods can be returned to our store for a refund, exchange or credit (for use in-store only). You will need to show your order confirmation as proof of purchase. Goods can also be returned directly to our warehouse with your packing slip to the address below:
Oak & Stone Building Ltd T/A Oak & Ash Home.
If returning by post, the parcel and its contents are your responsibility until they are received at our warehouse. The cost of returning the goods is at your expense. This does not affect your statutory rights. We recommend using a registered postal service and retaining the proof of postage as we may require signed proof of delivery. Oak & Ash Home is not responsible for returned goods being lost or damaged in transit. If you require Oak & Ash Home to arrange a collection then a charge will be incurred for each consignment. The charge will be deducted from the refund amount when processed. Please contact our Showroom sales staff on 01455 552 552 should you require this collection service.
*Restrictions – we are unable to offer a refund or exchange on bespoke or made-to-order items.
Damaged / Faulty / Missing Goods:
Please check your purchase as soon as it is delivered and, in the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01455 552 552 immediately. We will then arrange collection of the goods and organise a replacement to be sent out to you at the earliest opportunity. Customers must notify the Company within 24 hours of any damage, defect, shortage or discrepancy between the goods ordered and the goods delivered. We can not guarantee to replace or repair items which have been signed for in good condition or ‘unchecked’ and are later found to be damaged. For further details please see our Terms and Conditions.