Clearview 400P Stove.
This is the same high performance stove as the Pioneer 400 but with the added feature of an integral plinth. It is super clean burning, highly controllable with long burn times, air tight and well constructed from the finest materials. There are many thousands of Pioneer stoves in use so you can buy confident of quality performance and support.
- 5KW heat output
- One double-glazed door that gives an uninterrupted view of the flames
- Clearview hot air-wash system for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting super clean combustion.
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Heavy steel construction - welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Solid brass knobs and door handles (chrome option available)
- All "wear and tear" stove parts are easily replaceable making maintenance comparatively effortless.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Hotplate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Takes up to 10 inch logs.
- OPTIONAL FEATURES:
- Available in a range of seven colours to compliment your decor. Price quoted is for black, other colours plus £66.00
- External air box, for a direct connection to an outside air supply.
- Satin chrome door handles and fittings.
- Optional top or rear flue outlet.
- BOILER OPTIONS: 8,000 Btu. stainless steel boiler
Defra approved smoke control system fitted to all fires at manufacturing stage if you are in a smoke control area.Please add this to your stove order if this is required for the area that you live in. see seperate listing under Defra Approved Smoke Control System
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.