The Nitecore LR50 is an innovative new camping light, offering a maximum output of 250 lumens from the high CRI LEDs which offer a colour temperature between 4000K and 4500K. The lantern is recommend to be powered by 1-2 18650 Li-ion batteries which can be charged inside the light. It is also compatible with CR123 single use and RCR123 Li-ion cells, however these cannot be charged inside the LR50.
In addition to its excellent capability as a camping lantern, the LR50 can also be used as a power bank and 18650 battery charger. To use as a portable power bank, simple connect to the light via the USB port and allow it to charge your device, from headlamps to cameras and mobile phones. Alternatively, connect the lantern to a power source via the micro USB port, such as to a USB adapter, power bank or solar panel, to charge up 1 or 2 18650 Li-ion batteries inside the body of the LR50.
The camping lantern offers three brightness levels, plus two special modes of beacon and SOS. The LR50 has various options for which way the light is illuminated to save power and provide the best lighting set up for your application. Choose from downward lighting, suitable when the light is hung upside down, or forward lighting for short distance illumination. To allow for hanging upside down, the lantern has a metal hanger and a magnetic base so it can always be attached by the base, no matter where you are.
High: 250 lumens - 10 hrs runtime
Mid: 65 lumens - 22 hrs runtime
Low: 6 lumens - 100 hrs runtime
Plus Beacon and SOS (250 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 24 meters, waterproof to IP66 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: USB charging cable, spare o-ring
- Dimensions: 119.8 mm x 57 mm x 30 mm / 4.72" x 2.24" x 1.18"
- Weight: 110 g / 3.88 pz.
- Integrated intelligent USB charging and discharging management system to be used as a portable power bank
- 3 brightness levels and 2 special modes
- Multiple illumination direction settings available
- Highly translucent PC diffuser allowing all light source to be well distributed
- Power indicator shows the remaining battery power
- The power indicator can also display the battery voltage
- USB port enables a max output current of 2.1A
- Automatic detection of the battery level and automatic adoption of the optimal charging modes between CC and CV
- Activates over-discharged batteries with protective circuits
- Location indication function
- High efficiency constant circuit provides stable output
- Magnetic base and hanger equipped for multiple environments
- Body made from durable and fire retardant PC materials
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.