The Nitecore MH10 V2 torch has a maximum output of 1200 lumens from the Cree XP-L2 V6 LED and is powered by a 21700 li-ion battery which comes with the light. Alternatively, the flashlight can also use 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123 or RCR123 batteries when using the included battery magazine.
The MH10 V2 is an upgrade of the popular MH10, featuring improved outputs, a new battery that provides longer runtimes and USB-C recharging. However, the torch is still recognisable thanks to the sleek, smooth design that makes it ideal for everyday carry.
As with its predecessor, the Nitecore MH10 V2 is operated by a single side switch. The torch offers four brightness levels, ranging from 1 to 1200 lumens, plus beacon, SOS and a randomly changing strobe mode. For ease and convenience the light has a memory function and direct access to low mode.
The flashlight comes with Nitecore's NTH10 tactical holster which keeps the torch securely in place when not in use and provides quick access with required. The MH10 V2 also includes a detachable pocket clip for attaching the light to your clothing or accessories.
High: 1200 lumens - 3 hrs 45 mins runtime
Mid: 300 lumens - 8 hrs runtime
Low: 55 lumens - 46 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 1500 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe, Beacon and SOS (1200 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 202 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Nitecore NL2140 21700 4000mAh li-ion battery, 18650/CR123 battery magazine, USB-C charging cable, spare o-ring, NTH10 tactical holster, pocket clip, lanyard.
- Length: 147 mm / 5.79"
- Head Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Body Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tail Diameter: 27.2 mm / 1.07"
- Weight: 77.5 g / 2.73 oz.
- Maximum Peak Beam Intensity: 10,200 cd
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- Metal side switch
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies
- Power indicator beneath the side switch indicates battery voltage (±0.1V)
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Highly efficient constant circuit provides a stable output
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
- Tail stand capability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.