The Nitecore MH10S flashlight has a maximum output of 1800 lumens from the Luminus SST-40-W LED and has a variety of battery options. The torch comes with a Nitecore 21700 li-ion cell, but it can alternatively use 1 x 18650 or 2 x RCR123 or CR123 single use batteries.
The MH10S is rechargeable via a USB-C port at the side of the light but please do not attempt to recharge the CR123 or RCR123 batteries inside the light.
Ultra lightweight and compact, the MH10S is smaller and lighter than the original Nitecore MH10 and the Nitecore MH10 V2. Designed for comfortable everyday carry, the flashlight features anti-slip knurling on the body and tail cap which provides a firm grip. For versatile and secure carry the torch comes with a detachable pocket clip and Nitecore's NTH10 tactical holster.
The flashlight offers five brightness levels ranging from 1 to 1800 lumens, plus three special modes, all of which are operated using the single side switch. To effectively protect your night vision, the MH10S has direct access to the ultralow 1 lumen output.
To ensure you know when it's time to recharge the battery, the Nitecore MH10S has a battery indicator built-in to the side switch which will flash to show the battery voltage when the cell is inserted. When the power level is close to 50% the indicator will flash every 2 seconds when the torch is on and when the power is close to depleted, the indicator will flash quickly.
Using 1 x 4000mAh 21700 battery (included)
Turbo: 1800 lumens - 30 mins runtime
High: 1050 lumens - 2 hrs 30 mins runtime
Mid: 300 lumens - 5 hrs runtime
Low: 50 lumens - 32 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 1000 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe, Beacon and SOS modes (1800 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 294 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Nitecore 21700 4000mAh 8A li-ion battery, USB-C charging cable, pocket clip, lanyard, spare o-ring, 18650/CR123 battery magazine, NTH10 tactical holster.
- Length: 131.3 mm / 5.17"
- Head and Tube Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tail Diameter: 27.2 mm / 1.09"
- Weight: 69.7 g / 2.46 oz.
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and Precision Digital Optics Technology (PDOT)
- Metal side switch controls 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies
- Power indicator beneath the side switch indicates the remaining battery power
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
- Tail stand capability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.