The Nitecore MH12S flashlight has a maximum output of 1800 lumens from the Luminus SST-40-W LED and has a range of battery options. The torch comes with a 21700 li-ion battery or you can use an 18650 (with discharge current over 8A), 2 x CR123 or RCR123 cells inside the included battery magazine.
The torch is rechargeable via a USB-C port near the head of the light and comes with a USB charging cable. Please do not attempt to recharge the torch if using CR123 or RCR123 batteries.
Featuring an impressive maximum brightness level, the MH12S is ideal for emergency, self defence, law enforcement and patrol applications. The versatile flashlight is compatible with a range of accessories, including the NTR10 tactical ring, RSW3 remote switch and gun mounts (all sold separately), in addition to the included NTH10 tactical holster.
Compact and lightweight, the MH12S flashlight is smaller than the MH12 V2 and MH12GTS models, and offers a further throw of up to 294 meters.
The Nitecore MH12S is operated by a dual switch user interface, made up of the tactical tail switch and metal side switch. The torch has two user modes, five brightness levels and three special modes, providing a light output for any scenario.
Turbo: 1800 lumens - 45 mins runtime
High: 1050 lumens - 3 hrs 15 mins runtime
Mid: 300 lumens - 7 hrs 15 mins runtime
Low: 50 lumens - 45 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 1500 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe, Beacon and SOS (1800 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 294 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Nitecore NL2150 5000mAh 21700 li-ion battery, USB-C charging cable, pocket clip, lanyard, spare o-ring, 18650/CR123 battery magazine, Nitecore NTH10 holster.
Nitecore MH12S user manual can be downloaded here.
- Length: 141 mm / 5.55"
- Head Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tube Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tail Diameter: 27.2 mm / 1.07"
- Weight: 75.5 g / 2.66 oz.
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- Randomly changing strobe mode
- Power indicator beneath the side switch indicates remaining battery voltage (±0.1V)
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.