The Nitecore MH25S flashlight has a maximum output of 1800 lumens from the Luminus SST-40-W LED and is powered by a li-ion 21700 battery (Nitecore NL2150 5000mAh 21700 cell is included). Alternatively, the torch can use 1 x 18650 (with discharge current over 8A) or 2 x RCR123/CR123 batteries with the included battery magazine.
The light is rechargeable via a USB-C port at the head of light with a rubber cover to provide resistance to water, dust and impact. Please note, the MH25S can only be recharged when using a li-ion 21700 or 18650 battery.
The MH25S features two user modes: daily mode for general, everyday use and tactical mode for applications that require fast access to the brighter outputs and strobe mode. The torch is operated using a dual switch interface, made up of a tactical tail switch and metal side switch.
To ensure the MH25S is ideal for your chosen application, it is compatible with a range of accessories, including 40mm filters, diffusers and traffic wands, plus gun mounts, the Nitecore RSW3 remote switch and NTR10 tactical ring.
For an ideal user experience, the flashlight has a memory function (excluding SOS and beacon modes), Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) to keep the LED protected and a power indicator so you know when the torch needs recharging.
Turbo: 1800 lumens - 45 mins runtime
High: 1050 lumens - 3 hrs runtime
Mid: 300 lumens - 8 hrs 30 mins runtime
Low: 50 lumens - 48 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 1 lumens - 1500 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe, Beacon and SOS (1800 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 504 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Nitecore NL2150 5000mAh 21700 li-ion battery, USB-C charging cable, pocket clip, lanyard, spare o-ring, 18650/CR123 battery
- Length: 156.9 mm / 6.18"
- Head Diameter: 40 mm / 1.57"
- Tube Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tail Diameter: 27.2 mm / 1.07"
- Weight: 130.7 g / 4.61 oz.
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- Tactical mode and Daily mode available
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies
- Power indicator built in to side switch shows the remaining battery voltage (±0.1V)
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C charging port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.