The Nitecore P30i flashlight has a maximum output of 2000 lumens from the Cree XHP35 HI LED and is powered by 1 x 21700 15A li-ion battery. The torch comes with a Nitecore NL2150HPi 5000mAh 21700 battery, but can alternatively use 2 x CR123 single use or RCR123 li-ion batteries with the included battery magazine.
In addition to a bright output, the P30i offers an impressive beam reach of up to 1000 meters, making it ideal for search and rescue applications.
The high performance flashlight features a USB-C port on the tail end which can be used for recharging with the included cable and to plug in the compatible RSW2i USB-C remote switch. The new, included remote switch can be used to adjust the output and for Nitecore's Strobe Ready function to provide direct access to strobe mode.
The torch is operated by a friendly, dual button user interface with a tactical tail switch to turn the light on, off and for momentary illumination, and a side switch to cycle through the modes.
Compact and lightweight, the P30i torch is made from aero grade aluminium alloy with an HA III military grade, hard anodised finish for excellent durability, strength and resistance to impact.
Turbo: 2000 lumens - 30 mins runtime
High: 1000 lumens - 1 hr 30 mins runtime
Mid: 385 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
Low: 85 lumens - 18 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 6 lumens - 100 hrs runtime
Plus Beacon and Strobe mode (2000 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 1000 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Nitecore 21700 NL2150HPi 5000mAh li-ion battery, RSW2i remote switch (cable part), USB-C charging cable, CR123 battery magazine, clip, spare o-ring, holster.
- Length: 177.5 mm / 6.99"
- Head Diameter: 65 mm / 2.56"
- Tube Diamater: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tail Diameter: 28.5 mm / 1.12"
- Weight: 255.5 g / 9.01 oz.
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- Dual power indicators display the battery voltage (±0.1V)
- Anti-impact reverse polarity protection mechanism
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Optical lens with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III militar grade hard anodised finish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.