The Clearview Pioneer 400 is the highest specification small stove ever built. It's so fuel-efficient it will burn only one kilo of wood an hour, stay in over night, boil a kettle and even heat your water, if the 8,000 BTU boiler is added. This rugged and stylish stove is equally at home in a country cottage, modern apartment and even a mobile home or boat.
- 5kw heat output
- One double-glazed door.
- hot air-wash system for really clean burning, and not build up on the glass, ensuring your glass is always clear.
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion.
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Heavy steel construction - Welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Solid brass knobs and door handles.
- All "wear & tear" stove parts easily replaceable making maintenance comparatively effortless.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy removal.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Adjustable levelling bolts, for easy adjustments on uneven hearths.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Hotplate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Takes up to 10" logs.
- Choose from 2", 4" or 6" leg heights.
Defra approved smoke control system fitted to all fires at manufacturing stage if you are in a smoke control area.Please add this to your stove order if this is required for the area that you live in. see seperate listing under Defra Approved Smoke Control System
- Available in a range of seven colours to compliment your decor.
- External air box or external air plinth, for direct connection to an outside air supply.
- Satin chrome handles and fittings.
- Optional top or rear flue outlet.
- 10" log store plinth.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.