The Clearview Solution 500SB is a highly efficient clean burning convection stove that brings elegance and comfort to any home. The hot air-wash system gives fascinating flame patterns and crystal clear glass, and it's convection casing reduces the clearance from combustibles to 300mm either side. The casing is available in a stainless steel option to give a contemporary look, where as the standard casing is painted to match the body paint of the stove. The Solution 500SB has the extra benefit of a combined boiler.
- 6KW heat output to room plus 3kw to boiler
- A Clearview double-glazed door that gives an uninterrupted view of the flames
- Clearview hot air-wash system for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, and tertiary air supply, promoting super clean combustion.
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Heavy steel construction - welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Solid brass knobs and door handles (chrome option available)
- Convection casing ensures a lower surface temperature, allowing closer installation to vulnerable surfaces.
- All "wear and tear" stove parts are easily replaceable making maintenance comparatively effortless.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Base plate to provide additional floor protection.
- Hotplate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Built in fuel store for logs or kindling.
- Takes up to 15 inch logs.
- OPTIONAL FEATURES:
Available in a range of seven colours to compliment your decor. Price quoted for black only, colours plus £66.00.
- External air system, for a direct connection to an outside air supply.
- Satin chrome door handles and fittings.
- Optional top or rear flue outlet.
- BOILER 500 SB 10,000Btu
- The boiler is located above the firebox and is heated by the flue-gases. This results in the glass remaining cleaner than conventional boiler stoves.
- Rear 150mm flue outlet
- The boiler has four 28mm connections.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.