The clean lines of this family of wood stoves emphasise the dancing flames. The advanced combustion engine guarantees a very attractive output.
The Stûv 16 has a hinged door which allows the fire to be reloaded.
- Damper beneath the stove: a single control to adjust the 3 air supplies.
- Double combustion: optimises the combustion of the wood and reduces the production of ash.
- Stûv 16 appliances available in 3 different widths and in multiple configurations: free-standing stove, built-in or with decorative fireplace.
- Ideal solution for main, top-up or background heating, available in three sizes. This wood-burning stove can be placed on a Stûv base, an artisan-crafted base or a piece of furniture. A fan can be added as an option.
The product is available in three widths:
- Narrow model (Stûv 16/58) for 33 cm logs maximum
- Intermediate model (Stûv 16/68) for 50 cm logs maximum
- Wide model (Stûv 16/78) for 60 cm logs maximum
- Combustion air.
See Illustration with direct air intake under the stove. The external air intake may also be located at the back of the device.
The air intake, the combustion chamber and smoke evacuation form a system that is air-tight.
- The air is captured in the living room and is heated by the device.
- The convection air circulates throughout the combustion chamber and captures heat from the smoke.
- The heated air naturally comes out of the device and spreads through the room.
Base Options Available:
- Functional, simple and elegant
- Storage drawer
- Compatible with a fan
- Compatible with connection to outside air
- Mobile log store
- Vast range of colours available
Stûv slider bases are available in 19 colours of powder-based paint.
See Product STUV 16-CUBE BASE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.