The Nitecore TM9K flashlight has an incredibly powerful maximum output of 9500 lumens from the 9 x Cree XP-L HD V6 LED and is powered by a built-in 21700 li-ion battery. The torch is rechargeable via a USB-C port towards the head of the light and comes with a charging cable that charges the battery to 80% in approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
The torch features a Turbo Ready mode button for instant access to the 9500 lumen brightness setting, ideal for emergency use, defence purposes or search and rescue applications. The TM9K is operated by a dual tail switch system which allows for tactical, one-handed use. The torch has a power indicator on the tail end of the light which shows the remaining battery power.
The TM9K has a CNC machined, unibody design and is constructed from aluminium alloy with a hard anodised finish. This allows for excellent heat dissipation as well as being a solid but lightweight torch. In addition, the high power, high performance flashlight features mode memory, a thermal protection function and an efficient constant current circuit (non-PWM).
Turbo: 9500 lumens
High: 1900 lumens - 3 hrs runtime
Mid: 460 lumens - 4 hrs 30 mins runtime
Low: 130 lumens - 14 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 30 lumens - 60 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe mode (9500 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 268 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: clip, built-in 21700 li-ion battery. lanyard, USB-C charging cable, holster.
- Length: 125 mm / 4.92"
- Head Diameter: 40 mm / 1.57"
- Tube Diameter: 26 mm / 1.02"
- Tail Diameter: 28 mm / 1.1"
- Weight: 218 g / 7.69 oz.
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and Precision Digital Optics Technology (PDOT)
- Lightweight and rigid CNC machined unibody design provides superior heat dissipation capability
- Built-in 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable li-ion battery
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output for up to 60 hours
- Dual tail switches enable intuitive operations for tactical applications
- TurboReady™ technology
- Power indicator beside the dual switches indicates the remaining battery power
- Power indicator can display the battery voltage (±0.1V)
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.