The Nitecore TUP pocket light has an impressive output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XP-L HD V6 LED and is powered by a built-in, rechargeable, Li-ion battery. With such a compact, lightweight body which bears closer resemblance to a keyring light than a handheld torch, the TUP is revolutionary within the lighting industry. Paired with a reflective optic lens, the light has a maximum throw of 180 meters.
The keyring light offers five brightness levels, ranging from 1 to 1000 lumens, all of which are operated by a dual side switch interface. The TUP features a multi-functional OLED display which provides real-time information on the battery level and voltage, brightness level, user mode and remaining runtime.
The torch has a demo mode which is ideal for everyday carry and short illumination and the daily mode for outdoor and long illumination. In demo mode, the light will automatically shut down if there is no operation in 30 seconds to prevent unnecessary power consumption. To cycle between the modes, long press both the power and mode button simultaneously.
Inherited from the innovative Nitecore TM10K, the TUP features a half lockout mode. The half lockout, or Lockout 1, provides access to Turbo for tactical or emergency situations and the full lockout, Lockout 2, ensures no outputs are available.
Available in Black and Grey.
Turbo: 1000 lumens - 15 mins runtime
High: 200 lumens - 3 hrs runtime
Mid: 65 lumens - 9 hrs 45 mins runtime
Low: 15 lumens - 19 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 70 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 180 meters, waterproof to IP54 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: built-in Li-ion battery, key clasp.
- Size: 70.3 mm x 29.5 mm x 26.2 mm / 2.77" x 1.16" x 1.03" (including clip)
- Weight: 53.2 g / 1.88 oz. (including clip)
- Maximum Beam Intensity: 8130 cd
- Utilises a reflective optic lens for uniform and soft light
- Multifunctional OLED real time display for lumens, battery voltage and runtime etc.
- Built-in 1200mAh Li-ion battery
- Advanced Power Cut-Off (APC) technology for an ultra-low parasitic drain
- Built-in Li-ion battery charging circuit with a micro USB port
- High efficiency constant circuit provides stable output
- 2 user modes available
- Dual side switch design
- 5 brightness levels available with direct access to Turbo mode
- Intelligent mode memory function
- 2 lockout modes available
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulations (ATR) module
- Metal ring pull
- HAIII hard-anodised finish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.